The ASSIST is available online and in a downloadable format.
The ASSIST online tools:
Click to download the Bibliography for eASSIST and eASSIST Lite
Here are a range of resources to download to administer the ASSIST.
The ASSIST questionnaire, response card and feedback form are used for a clinician to administer the ASSIST:
- WHO – ASSIST V3.1 for Health Professionals
- WHO - ASSIST Response Card
- WHO – ASSIST Feedback Report
- WHO – ASSIST Risks of injecting card
Resources for providing a Brief Intervention:
The ASSIST in a range of languages
- The Alcohol, Smoking and Substance Involvement Screening Test (ASSIST): Manual for use in primary care
- The ASSIST-linked Brief Intervention for problematic substance use: A manual for use in primary care